With Team Today, keeping track of your holiday allowance and upcoming time off has never been easier! It can be used to manage a company's holidays or as a lightweight tool for teams to give simple visibility of leave.
How to set up holidays for your company
- Login to Team Today via the MS Teams app or website
- Go to Settings (website) or Management (app)
- Scroll down to Holiday settings
- Turn on holiday tracking
Adding a holiday allowance
- To add a holiday allowance, turn on the holiday allowance setting and set the holiday year. You can set this value in user settings by clicking on a user name and entering their allowance for the year.
- Each individual will now have a holiday amount available to them.
- You can set this value in user settings by clicking on a user name and entering their allowance for the year.
- With this set up, individuals will be able to see how many holidays they have taken and how many they have remaining for the holiday year.
You can very quickly enable holiday tracking within Team Today
Adding holiday authorisation
You can also enable holiday authorisation, this means that line managers and company admins can approve or decline holiday requests.
How to set up holidays authorisation
- Within holiday settings simply set the holiday year to match your companies
- Enable holiday allowance
- Enable holiday approvals and notifications
- Now any company admin can authorise a holiday request. You can add line managers separately so that when their reports request a holiday they receive a notification.
- Add line mangers in user settings, you can see how to this by following this link, adding line managers
Co-Founder and Director of Design