Managing users with no team
There are a few instances where a user in Team Today might not have a team. In this instance you can easily assign a user to a new team.
Reasons why a user might not have a team
- A team may have been deleted that a user might have been a member of
- You have domain registration turned on. This means any new users who are part of your company can sign up but won't be assigned a team. You can turn this setting on/off in company settings.
Finding an editing users with no team
- Go to settings > Manage Teams
- If there are any users unassigned to a team a message will be displayed at the top saying "Users with no team"
- Tap "Assign users to a team"
- You will see a list of users with no team, simply use the dropdown next to their name to assign them to on.
Co-Founder and Director of Design