USERS AND ACCOUNTS
There are three main levels of permissions within Team Today. Standard user, Team Admin and Company Admin.
How it works
You can edit these permission levels at any time by visiting the user's profile area in settings, accessible by hovering over a users name in team or company view.
This is the most powerful setting within Team Today and gives the user control to add, edit, delete any users/teams, change billing settings and company details.
This role should be reserved for HR or senior members of staff.
They can set whereabouts for anyone in the company.
Team admins can add or remove users from their team and they can change their team name. They are able to run reports from the reports section for all teams.
They can set whereabouts for Team Members only.
Standard users make up the majority of Team Today users and simply have access to the core features of Team Today with no edit access of team members or teams. Standard users don't have permission to view settings, they need to request a role upgrade if they wish to view.
They can set whereabouts for themselves only.
How to set permissions
- Go to settings > Manage Users
- Search by the users name or email in the search box at the top of the screen
- Hover over the users name to display the "Edit" pencil
- Tap to edit the user, this will take you to the user settings page
- Scroll down the page until you see the permissions section. Choose a permission level for the user
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "Save Changes" button
- The user will now have updated permissions