Setting up Meeting Rooms
Pull all your meeting rooms together in one simple view and make room booking simple.
How it works
Users can book meeting rooms via Team Today or via Outlook as they normally would. The benefit of having meeting rooms in Team Today is that you can easily filter and find a room in any office that matches your requirements e.g must have a TV, 6 person capacity
To set up a meeting room:
- Login at Team Today (either the MS Teams app or the website)
- Go to settings / management
- Go to Meeting Rooms
- Add a Meeting Room
- Configure the meeting room to match your requirements.
- If you wish to link the meeting room to an existing meeting room in Outlook, simply enter the email address associated with the meeting room into the input field.
- Tap Save Changes
The meeting room should now be configured and viewable from the Team View.
Creating a meeting room in Team Today doesn't create a meeting room in Outlook. This needs to be set up separately (most companies will have these set up already or simply ask your IT admin to set one up)
Viewing and making a booking
- Go to Team View
- On the right hand side is a link to meeting rooms, tap this
- You will see a room finder view now
- Choose the office you wish to view and the day
- You can filter offices on the right hand side by features.
- Team Today works best when there are multiple meeting rooms.
- To make a booking simply select a slot and enter the meeting title.
Bookings made via Team Today will display the meeting title in Team Today.
Bookings made in Outlook will simply show the meeting room as busy (meeting title isn't displayed)