How to book a parking space
Booking a car parking space couldn't be easier
How it works
If your company has enabled car parking then you can simply reserve a parking space when you book into the office. Parking spaces are reserved on a first come first served basis.
How to book a space
- Within Team view edit or add new whereabouts by selecting the day.
- On the left hand side you should see a checkbox that says "require parking space".
- Tick the checkbox to reserve a parking space
- Now set your whereabouts for the day, choosing the office and location. If there is space, a parking spot will be reserved.
- Once your whereabouts are saved a car icon will appear to show you have made the booking.
How to add my vehicle details and default to request a parking spot
If you regularly drive to work then you can alter your preferences to regularly request a parking space.
- Within Team Today go to "Team View"
- Go to "Personal Preferences" on the right hand side of the screen
- Toggle "Require parking space" on
- Enter your car details if you wish (not required)
- Go back to the Team View
Now when setting your whereabouts you should see parking information and if there are spaces available.
Simply book into the office as normal.
If you successfully reserve a parking spot, a Car Icon will appear when you save your whereabouts.
What if there are no parking spaces available can I still book into the office?
Yes you can, Team Today won't block you but please be mindful that you wont have a parking space.
Can I book a car parking space without booking into the office?
At the moment no, car parking is linked to office booking to speed up the booking process.